GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 9, 2011

21 Free Preventative Medicine Habits!

Hey, it's Marco! It’s been said that the best offense is a good defense and the same is certainly true when it comes to your health. The fact is the best way to beat illness is to avoid ever getting sick in the first place. (Remember the K.I.S.S.) Keep it simple, Silly! Here are 21 totally cost free ways to head off health problems at the pass. " Gum on! Yoo Con Do Eet! Do eet nowah!"
21 Free Preventative Medicine Habits!

No comments:

Post a Comment