GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 3, 2011

Herbs You Can Use to Promote Muscle Growth!



Hey, it's Marco! Many people underestimate the power that herbs can have on our health. There are natural herbs which aid in weight loss and boost metabolism. Try these nine herbs and tell me what you think! And you thought all those muscle head supplements really worked...If you're wanting to add a little size, (muscle) try eating a little better, adding more ICE COLD WATER which WILL help you drop the bodyfat (Drink it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach!) and take your time in the gym! Here's what I know and this works well for me: It will work for you too!!
Don't go to the gym to chat, read a book or listen to whatever is on your ipod! Do these five exercises to failure! Which means your veins are popping out and you feel like throwing up! That's failure! All you need is two sets of each and NO MORE! Remember, five seconds up and five seconds down! Sloowww...
Do it for a month and watch what happens! I know you can, but will you?

1. Squats
2. Bent over rows to stomach
3. Incline presses with dumbells
4. Deadlifts
5. Pull ups

Now stop laughing and read this short article:
http://ezinearticles.com/?Build-Fast-Muscle---9-Herbs-Which-Aid-in-Fast-Muscle-Growth&id=1676030

No comments:

Post a Comment