GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 19, 2011

CELL PHONES AND BRAIN CANCER? My mobile is a Rotary! :D



Hey, it's Marco! Cell phones are already destroying our lives in far more insidious ways. We no longer talk, we text. We can't find our way out of a paper bag without GoogleMaps Mobile. We are so busy tweeting that we have run out of things to say in person.
Maybe the phones have just found a way to put us out of our misery. Perhaps?
Think about it -- there are so many other ways cell phones can kill you. Someone can bludgeon you with an old one. You can become so dependent upon iPhone apps that you lose the ability to entertain, feed or clothe yourself. There's probably an Android app that emits a high-pitched noise to slowly drive you insane. I would be worried that cell phones cause cancer were I not confident that before cancer gets to me, the phone will distract me while I'm driving and I will career off a cliff. (Yes, there are cliffs in Texas!)
Perhaps the most interesting thing is that cell phone studies of the future will show it's impossible to tell whether these things cause cancer. Compare people without cell phones to people with cell phones? The S-curve has already taken its toll. Where will you find a control group?

http://emf.mercola.com/sites/emf/archive/2011/01/19/the-hard-core-science-of-how-cell-phones-and-other-emf-damages-you.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment