GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Does Anyone Care That Babies and Young Children Are Dying?




Hey, it's Marco! More insanity! Or perhaps it's just me! Did you know that very soon, there will be a vaccine for "coke heads," and "cigarette smokers?" You think I'm making this crap up huh?? http://www.gaia-health.com/articles451/000478-vaccines-behavior.shtml
And I'm almost certain that if you can't stand your spouse, there will be a vaccine for that as well...(I'll post that a little later!) I'm kinda busy you know, with work and all. Please cry for me...Listen: Who cares about the babies that die? Our government certainly doesn’t! It is outrageous and tragic that our government and many of our doctors don’t care. Certainly we will never see medical officials caring about the deaths of infants caused by vaccines on a regular basis. The government’s identity has grown to such beastly proportions these days that everyone who is not “them” is an enemy, even the babies. Eff that!
The Babies and Young Children Are Dying :

No comments:

Post a Comment