GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 6, 2011

WE WILL ALL DIE OF CANCER BY 2080!


Hey, it's Marco! Not on my watch! The burden of cancer is increasing in economically developing countries as a result of population aging and growth as well as, increasingly, an adoption of cancer-associated lifestyle choices including smoking, physical inactivity, and ‘‘westernized’’ diets so the research tells us... Among many other things that I refuse to get into here...Get cancer, get chemo, get a tombstone! As I see it, we're all gonna die anyway, so stop the fuss about cancer and get on with life! I'll NEVER get cancer! But if I do, just put "HE WAS WRONG" on my headstone...

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/cancer_business.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment