GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 31, 2013

10 Reasons You're Not Losing Weight



Marco here. There are obvious things that can derail your diet and exercise plan such as children, work, stress, oh, and how about plain ole life!  Over-eating, consuming too many calories from foods loaded with sugar, fat and carbohydrates, chemicals, artificial sweeteners, skipping meals etc. Trust me, I know. I live in the real world. I miss the good old days when the gym was a priority. There were some mornings when I would work out before I even brushed my teeth. Baby needs a diaper change? Hang on! I'm doin' ab work! That's why they make diaper rash ointment... We get older and we no longer care as much about how we look and feel. We're adults. We have to be responsible. Gotta work. Gotta buy groceries, gotta pay the bills. F it! I'll grab an energy drink and save some money for Lipo. Some folks hate to exercise, some just have no time. Just know this, if you don't take care of your body now, Big Pharma ain't gonna save you later! Your kids will just stick your ass in a home and come visit on the weekends. Maybe... Rot and die or get healthy and stay healthy now. We get one chance at life. Better to be and feel your best!

10 Reasons...

No comments:

Post a Comment