GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Going RAW?








Here's an excellent article from Frederic Patenaude...

"Lately, some people have recently decided to engage in a sort of “war of arguments” to try to prove to me that a 100% raw diet is the best diet for everybody, no matter what, in every and all circumstances.

I’m talking about the fanatical raw foodists who are so convinced that their point of view is right, that they can’t seem to stop arguing and pushing their philosophy down other people’s throats.

Even though, all they are doing is rehashing arguments they have read in other raw food books basically word for word.

Some people seem to think that I’ve suddenly become “anti raw foods,” when in fact I’m very pro raw foods.

But, I want people to eat raw food for the RIGHT reasons, and dispel the non-sense that’s been spread over the years on the subject.

So in this two-part article I want to present what I think are the REAL reasons to eat raw, and also discuss the WRONG arguments people use in favor of a raw diet. Let’s start with the bad ones…

Don’t see this as a negative article. Once I’m done exposing the misinformation, I’ll tell you why I still think raw foods are so beneficial."    Thanks Fred! 


Raw Foodies...

No comments:

Post a Comment