GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 10, 2013

The Average Child Is Now Chronically Sick! Really Sick!



Teach me something I don't know! Many of us have known, simply because of observation, that children are no longer healthy. Now, a scientific study documents what we’re seeing. The average child is now sick, chronically ill. It doesn’t bode well for the future of the United States, and is almost certainly true of other developed nations.
So, why isn't this headline news? Wouldn’t people want to know? Especially if children are involved? And get this, the study isn't new, it was published in 2010 and everything about it is clearly intended to hide the truth. Look around people, your kids are eating crap, drinking crap, breathing crap and putting crap into and on their bodies. (Please don't get me started on "sagging") Are you concerned? You should be. My Wife owns an educational company. We meet tons of children all over the country. You don't want to know how many are on prescription drugs for depression, ADHD, acid reflux...  Want me to go on?

What the hell?

No comments:

Post a Comment