GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Toxic Skies Trailer



It has been suggested by some that the content of this film could used for predictive programming purposes, a technique used by social engineers which author/researcher Alan Watt has described, where fiction is used to tell us what is going to happen.  What many people may not realise however is that in some regards Toxic Skies is depicting what has been happening right under our noses for some time already. Chemtrails! Woo! I'm scared Mommy. But what if they're real? Couldn't be any worse than my Wife's cookin'! Okay, I'm just kiddin'... But seriously, I see these lines in sky daily. Started about six years ago. Strange. Bug X's and tic tac toe shapes. Will have to check into this... Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment