GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 14, 2013

SMOOTHIE RECIPES: Think Delicious!



Marco here. I've been blending smoothies since before I was born! Here's a couple of really awesome smoothie recipes for ya: You'll need the Ninja Blender...

Coco Mango:

Artisana Organic Coconut Butter (tablespoon, big one) Good Fat
One half frozen mango
One half frozen banana
One scoop of Vega or Sun Warrior Protein
Small handful of real unpasteurized raw almonds
One capful of flaxseed oil
Blend with 8-12 ounces of unsweetened almond milk
A little stevia if needed (totally optional)

Believe me, this is tasty!

Avo-Coco:

One whole small avocado
One half banana
Small handful of pecans
Frozen blueberries or strawberries
Capful of flax seed oil
One organic egg
Quarter cup of Red Mill organic oatmeal
Blend in unsweetened coconut or almond milk
Stevia optional
I add a big dash of cayenne pepper in mine...

You can play with these recipes by adding a scoop of greens (Macro Greens, Greens Plus etc) or if you're looking to add a couple of pounds, toss in a small scoop of organic cream cheese, greek yogurt, pizza! whatever... These are a great way to start your day. And they're darn good too! Stay tuned, I'll post some killer veggies juice smoothie recipes.. Until then, gotta work all night! I'm just the Warehouse Guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment