GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 23, 2011

The Amazing Benefits of CELERY!

Hey, it's Marco! WOW! Celery Rocks! Have you ever tried some? I mean cold, crispy, raw celery? You don't know what you're missin'! Just one bite and you'll be hooked! I tell ya! It don't get no better than this!  Here are the amazing benefits of celery! WAIT! Never mind...I tried that crap once. Nope! I even put some peanut butter on it...Still Nope! I hear it's pretty good in a Bloody Mary though! Or is that celery powder? Sorry! Not goin' there! There are some things that must be left alone...Celery is one of them! Bloody Mary? Now that's a different story! Life's short! Sometimes you gotta get yer drink on! (Just not too much though, and don't even think about drivin' after hitting the sauce! Got it?)

Bloody Mary!

No comments:

Post a Comment