GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Swine Flu Lies! They Love laughing at you!



Hey, Run! Head for the hills! Vaccinate! Panic! Fear! Destroy! You're crrrazy if you don't get the flu shot! Remember, the Flu is right around the corner! It's coming baby and it wants YOU! It wants to eat your brain and take your children and eat your food... But wait, is it really the flu? And if these darn shots worked so well, why do we have to take them every year? And for $29.00? Everyone I know that takes the flu shot, and there aren't that many btw, still get the flu?? And their doctor tells them had they not received the injection, the flu would have been twice as bad! What a crock! You should see these poor b**tards that stand in line for the flu shot! I certainly don't mean to judge, although I am, however, if I looked as sad and destroyed as these fine folks, I would probably get the flu shot too! I'm putting my money on "lifestyle!"
It's lifestyle people...Absolutely, positively, guaranteed!

No comments:

Post a Comment