GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 23, 2011

Cut Poison Burn Official Trailer



Hey, it's Marco! Cut Poison Burn is a searing film that illuminates the grim truth about America's so-called War on Cancer. This thought-provoking documentary takes on the forces that have conspired to thwart meaningful advances in cancer research and treatment over the past century. These forces include the federal government (in its effort to label and persecute innovators as quacks), drug companies eager to suppress alternative treatments and powerful industry organizations that place profit over human lives! Please watch this trailer and I will do my best to get the entire movie posted in a bit! (I believe that we may watch it for free this weekend only!) Please, DO ME A FAVOR, and WATCH this Trailer... Thank you!

Movie! 

No comments:

Post a Comment