GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

SHAKE THEM BONES! Dance!



Hey, it's Marco! Here are five bad words that will always stop progress. Ready? "I don't feel like it!" How many times have you said that? I know I have and you know what, sometimes I really DON'T feel like it! Going to exercise that is. But here's my trick! I have a 15 minute rule! And I'll share it with you. Not only does it apply to exercise, it can apply to anything. Housework? Yes! Studying? Yes! Time with the kids? Yes! Fill in the blank? Yes! Remember this...Activity cures everything! If you don't feel like exercising, try it for 15 minutes. If after 15 minutes, you still don't feel like it, go get some rest, but I guarantee you this, after 15 minutes, something amazing will happen! You'll be energized! Put your body in motion and the emotion will follow! It's so simple. Don't let your attitude determine your day! Unless it's a positive attitude! If you're tired, act energized! Act energized! That's how you will get to the next level! And I know you want to get to the next level! Your actions will change your attitude, your motion will change your emotions, and your movements will change your mood! Every delay is a wasted opportunity for getting the body you deserve! Do it! Do it now! And remember...don't count the days, make the days count!
PS! You really can "Dance Out" the day's garbage... Release it to the Earth! No worries! The Earth can handle it...

No comments:

Post a Comment