GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 10, 2011

5 Ways Doctors Seduce Mothers Into Getting Their Babies Vaccinated!


Hey Howdy Hey! Parents are being lied to and emotionally blackmailed by our governments, pharmaceutical industries, media and the medical profession. From the day children are born parents are seduced into having their children vaccinated with multiple vaccines full of toxins, poisons and chemicals. Parents are literally brain washed into believing that vaccines are good and their children will become stronger and healthier if they have them vaccinated. I believe that this seductive persuasion is perpetrated by those in authority purely for financial gain and for no other reason.
Seduction!

No comments:

Post a Comment