GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

BENEFITS OF WHOLE FOODS! And a partial rant...Drinkin' some wine!


For the first 5000 years of civilization, humans relied on foods and herbs for medicine. Only in the past 50 years have we forgotten our medicinal "roots" in favor of patent medicines. While pharmaceuticals have their value, we should not forget the well-documented, non-toxic and inexpensive healing properties of whole foods. The following list is but a sampling of the health benefits from whole foods. Try some today! Seriously! Try some today! You won't believe how well you'll feel once you give up the garbage you've been eating! And cut back on the meat too! (Meat and cancer! I think I can prove the link!) More on that later... 2012! Times are a changin'! We'll get into why you're over stimulated, over stressed, whacked out on caffeine and sugar! And let's not get into why you're marriage sucks! Stick with me next year and you'll look as good as I do in my boxers! Wiggle, Wiggle, Wiggle, Wiggle, Wiggle, Yeah! LMFAO! I've got HUGE plans for 2012! Huge plans! Huge plans! Did I mention that I have huge plans! We'll also get into why having goals sucks! How many did you really accomplish this year? Hang around... Seriously, I wonder sometimes if anyone really reads this blog... You know I work full time, have kids, etc... Good thing my honey owns the business! She hates this blog btw... Calls me Dr. Kook! Does your life suck? I can fix that too! Tired of all this Doom and Gloom shit! Face it! We're all gonna die! Just not today! And I plan on dying of old age! Really old age! Should probably shut up now...It's midnight and I still get to run! Yayyyyy!
Whole Foods!

No comments:

Post a Comment