GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 1, 2011

CAN "GREEN DRINKS" HELP WITH MS?


Hey, it's Marco! The mainstream "solutions" to multiple sclerosis can be even worse than the disease itself: Of all the dangerous meds MS patients are told to take, not a single one of them can stop or reverse the damage. And get this, they all come with some horrific side effects! I do have a friend whose Wife has MS. She's been on green drinks and a product called "Juice Plus" for about a year and has been off her meds for over nine months...Perhaps there "is" something to nutritional therapy!
I personally have a green drink every morning before I start my day. Sometimes I will modify the recipe by adding liquid vitamin D-3 or a few drops of Oil of Oregano if I'm feeling a bit woozy! Yeah, even us healthy folks can break down if we dont watch ourselves! Can you say "Way too much stress?" I'm learning too! That's what I'm here for... So! If you have MS or know someone with MS, have them look into better nutrition! It's certainly worth the effort!
Multiple Sclerosis

Green Drinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment