GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

IS TACO SEASONING EVIL?? Muwahahahaha!

     
Hey, it's Marco! Here's what I just found out about "Eeevviill" taco seasoning! But #%&@it! Doesn't it taste good! Taco seasoning has a lot of sodium in it.  Not a lot but A LOT.  Taco seasoning #1 had 370mg. a serving.  Taco seasoning #2 has 430mg  per serving .  Taco seasoning #2 has a "less sodium" version that has 270mg per serving.  The problem is that these numbers mean very little to someone other than a nutritionist.  Do you know how much sodium is too much for someone in one day?  Depends...  So what I did was think of something salty to compare taco seasoning to.  What I thought of was potato chips.  I checked to see what the sodium content was for a serving of Lay's Classic Potato Chips.  Guess what?  It is 170mg.  So ONE serving of taco seasoning is over double the amount of sodium in a serving of potato chips.  You don't need to be a nutritionist to know that isn't good. So have some taco bell today and wake up with dry mouth tomorrow... Thank me later...
Weed more! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment