GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 11, 2011

Can Meditation Save The Day? You Bet!

Hey, it's Marco! I certainly would not wish my life on anyone! Stress, Chaos, Insanity! And those are the good days...so I must tell you! Mediation literally saved my life! Are you stressed? Meditate. Need energy? Meditate. Kids driving you mad? Meditate! There's nothing new agey about it! And there's no "Woo Woo" Factor here either! It simply works! All it takes is a little practice! Stay tuned...I'll post more on meditation a little later! (sorry...I'm late for an appointment!) Ok, I'm just trying to sound important! LOL! Have a great weekend and remember, don't count the days, make the days count!
http://www.healthiertalk.com/benefits-meditation-healing-3033

No comments:

Post a Comment