GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Opening Clip - "Burzynski" - Cancer - www.burzynskimovie.com


Hey! It's Marco! Why do we continue to have these runs and walks and bracelets that do nothing but slap those with cancer in the face! It appears to me that all the money for cancer research goes to the same quacks that continue to promise a cure...a cure...a cure...a cure...a cure...a cure...a cure! Come on! Do you think Jesus would take chemo? No one seems to comment on any of my posts. Perhaps that makes me the nut case! For more info, visit www.burzynskimovie.com! Believe me, when cancer comes to visit your body, what are you going to do? One in three have cancer these days and the numbers continue to rise! Fight back! The good news is there appears to be a great deal we can now all do to fight back! The ever growing number of proven alternative and complementary methods by which we can successfully treat certain types of cancer opens up fresh expectations for an increasing number of people who are receptive to a new way of thinking! Stay tuned for more information...

No comments:

Post a Comment