GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Li Ching-Yuen, The Amazing 250 Year-Old Man

Interesting story regardless of his age! Imagine if we could live to the ripe old age of 200! I bet we could if we eliminated stress! Did you know that stress makes you fat even if you eat right! Imagine being 40 and looking 60. Ouch! Even the Bible refers to stress. As I see it, why stress over something you have no control over? Nothing you can do about it, right? Well...why stress over something you DO have control over? You can do something about it, right? There! Worry and Stress...Solved! The body can handle stress! It was meant to. It's the repetitive undue stress that you do nothing to prepare for or repair that gets you! Just remember, if you must stress, learn to recover! Easier said than done...
Li Ching-Yuen, The Amazing 250 Year-Old Man

No comments:

Post a Comment