GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 19, 2011

More on the Pyramid Scheme!

Hey, it's Marco! These guidelines dictate what our school kids are taught, what they will eat, what our military will eat, and on an even larger scale, what the food manufacturers will be pumping out of their factories, which will then be advertised like crazy as "Good For Us!" Whatev...(Oh, and please forgive the bad word in the picture! Just thought that would, well, you know, add some flavor to the article!) Sorry Mom! I'll go wash my mouth out with soap...

http://kellythekitchenkop.com/2009/06/whats-wrong-with-our-current-food-pyramid.html

No comments:

Post a Comment