GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Beat Depression! Got Love?

Hey, it's Marco! I'm not necessarily pushing these products, however, I do like what these fine folks have to say about depression! Most people choose to be depressed as they are dissatisfied with their lives, the poor choices they've made and obstacles and challenges they feel they have no control over. Everyone feels a little depressed from time to time! Just know this: it doesn't have to be this way! Well, that's easy for me to say, right? I have no problems, no challenges, no financial issues! What a crock! I wouldn't wish my life on anyone! I could easily "give in" to depression, however, I'm in control of my state of mind! I do my best to keep my energy levels up and I do my best to find the best possible solution for all of my concerns! (Doesn't always work, but I would rather be and feel happy than beat myself up or heaven forbid, get hooked on some crappy pharmaceutical crap) You get what you focus on! Go, Be, Do! Exercise! There is always someone out there that is in worse shape, physically, mentally, and financially than you are! Stay tuned...just trying to help! (If I can only help one person thru this blog, not only am I helping them, I'm helping myself!) Is that selfish?? Sure hope not!
http://www.happymoods.info/beat-depression-without-drugs

No comments:

Post a Comment