GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 12, 2011

YOU MUST VACCINATE! OR ROT, DIE AND BURN IN HEL....


Hey, it's Marco! Nevermind...I'm not even going here! Oh, WTF! Here I go...why the fund and the special court to deal with the injuries from vaccines?  If there was no evidence that these toxic concoctions cause injury and in many instances death, what would be the need?
At issue of course, and probably most notable, is the relationship of autism to childhood vaccines.  In the 1950’s the rate of autism was 2 in 10,000.  With the dozens of mandated vaccines administered to screaming infants and toddlers, the rate of autism had skyrocketed to 1 in 150 by 2002.  It is now estimated that 1 in 133 children are afflicted with neurological disorders after receiving vaccinations containing massive overdoses of the mercury derivative, thimerosal, as the number of vaccines forcibly administered increases each year! Okay, I'll shut up! But I often wonder why my 10 year old son, still has issues with asthma. How bout a big shout out to my darling EX who continues with his vaccines! And why did he almost die right after the Hep B jab? (three weeks in ICU right next to Nolan Ryan's Grand baby btw) And why my dumb ass allowed the docs to inject my 7 year old son who too, almost died right after the Hep B injection! (another three weeks in ICU!) I stopped all vaccines six years ago! No more issues! My 16 month old son has never and will never receive a shot! Guess what?? He didn't almost die! No time was spent in ICU! And sweet mother of Abraham Lincoln, NO HEP B JAB WAS GIVEN EITHER! (I feel better now, thank you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment