GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

H1N1 + SWINE FLU = TOTAL BS! SCAM! HOAX!

Hey, it's Marco! Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda invested in Big Pharma! Show me the bodies! Who died? And where? Everyone, I mean everyone that I spoke with who took the flu jab, got the flu! And you want to know their response when I mentioned that I thought the shot was supposed to protect them? "Well, my doctor said had I "not" received the shot, I would have gotten sicker and possibly put in the hospital!" Barf! Gag! Idiots! Isn't it crazy that most Americans truly believe that it is impossible to stay healthy without drugs! Give me my drugs! Prozac! Tylenol! Crack! Oh my!
http://www.nowpublic.com/world/h1n1-swine-flu-hoax-fraud-conspiracy-theories

No comments:

Post a Comment