GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 28, 2011

How To Get Sick And Die Early!

Hey, it's Marco! You really want to know how to get sick and die early? Try my green tacos! Whew! What tha? Why do you think I'm still so pretty? LOL! Seriously, this little blog is not all DOOM and GLOOM! Really! It just amazes me that everywhere I go, someone is sick, or on some kinda drug, or going to the doctor. And the kids! How many children do you know that are on prescription meds? Eh? What happened? Has it always been this way? Shall we all go to an early grave? Is something terrible in our food? Our water? Our air? Come on! It's 2011! Has our medical establishment been bought off? Most doctors and nurses are horribly out of shape! God bless them yet I figure they're all way too stressed taking care of all the sick people and never have time for themselves! We love our MD! And our Chiropractor! They both study nutrition and neither one recommends pharmaceuticals unless absolutely necessary and then...get this, they actually teach their patients how to stay healthy in mind AND body! Thank Heaven for Dr. Dan and Dr. Todd!  How To Get Sick And Die Early

No comments:

Post a Comment