GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 19, 2011

WHAT'S REALLY IN A CIGARETTE?

Hey, it's Marco! There are over 4,000 chemicals in cigarettes. 51 of them are know to be carcinogenic. A carcinogen is something that causes cancer. Cancer is a disease that often kills those who have it! There are many types of cancer: breast, lung, larynx, stomach, prostrate, kidney, leukemia and many, many more. In all kinds of cancer, the cells keep dividing and forming new, abnormal cells. These cells are not normal or healthy! Please, you are better than the cigarette! You control the cravings! The cigarette is your enemy! Don't lose this battle! If you want to stop smoking and truly believe that you can't, please contact me at marco@lessonsinhealth.com. I will do my best to get you the right information so that you can put this ugly habit behind you! Absolutely, positively, guaranteed! It's all in the mind...I promise! I know I can help! And that goes for you smokeless tobacco users as well!
http://healthliteracy.worlded.org/docs/tobacco/Unit4/1whats_in.html

No comments:

Post a Comment