GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 17, 2011

THE #1 THING YOU CAN DO FOR YOUR HEALTH RIGHT NOW!



BREATHE! Yes, of course we all breathe, but when I speak of breathing, I mean the quality of the breath and the versatility of the breathing. Can you breathe fully and deeply with ease? Can you adapt and control your breathing in any situation? Are you aware of the changes that occur to your body when you breathe in a particular way? Can you breathe yourself into a state of relaxation? How do you breathe when you're stressed? Are you breathing right now? LOL! Correct breathing utilizes the entire lung capacity in a relaxed manner without strain, struggle or force. Incorrect is shallow and erratic. You certainly won't stay healthy breathing this way. So... I've read this awesome book, actually several books, but this one you can read right here, right now! Learn to breathe!
Read Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment