GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 4, 2011

GOT "FRANKEN-POOP?" THIS STUFF WON'T WIPE OFF! Oooey Gooey!


Hey Howdy Hey! What the hell is that on my plate??  "Honey! I'm gonna need a BIGGER knife!"
Labeled, or not, irradiated food is exposed to the same ionizing gamma-radiation that destroyed life in Hiroshima and Chernobyl.  "Primitive" lifeforms like microbes, and my step mother, refuse to ingest irradiated food, but humans are gullible enough to believe industry pundits and governmental "authorities" like the USDA and FDA, who say doses of radiation applied to your food up to and quite close to a billion chest x-rays worth of ionizing radiation is safe for human consumption. Hmm...I don't know about that! I Wonder what this stuff looks like when it comes out?
Frankenfoods! YUK!

No comments:

Post a Comment