GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Duke University Study Links Splenda to Weight Gain, Health Problems

Hey Howdy Hey! James Turner, chairman of Citizens for Health, an international non-profit consumer health education group, declares in a press release that he is shocked and outraged after reading a report of the findings of a Duke University study that link the use of the artificial sweetener known as Splenda to weight gain and other health problems including destroying “good” intestinal bacteria...
Personally, I don't care for the stuff anyway! Oh, and just so you know, the study at Duke University was funded by the Sugar Association, the lobbying group for the natural-sugar industry and a chief competitor to and legal adversary of Splenda. Don't you just love the way both sides (idiots) argue for their garbage! I've been told that sugar feeds cancer and splenda rots your brain! Guess I'm stickin' to raw unfiltered honey...or stevia...or zylitol...organic maple syrup! I guess in the end it really doesn't matter though, we're all going to die anyway! And I mean this in a good way! 
Splenda still sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment