GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 10, 2011

LIFE! WILL WE GET A "DO OVER?"


Hey, it's Marco! Reincarnation is the belief that the soul is reborn repeatedly. (No wonder I'm so tired...) When one body wears out, it is cast off like a garment and soon another one is put on. You will find a thorough discussion of reincarnation in the Bible, the Jewish Kabbalah and early Christianity in the book The Mystic Christ. Now listen, I have spent the past year searching for evidence supportive of reincarnation, something that would be considered ‘scientific’, and that would establish, once and for all, that reincarnation happens as claimed. Specifically, I’m looking for the answers to two questions:

What causes reincarnation?
What verifiable scientific evidence is available to prove reincarnation?

Can anyone help me out here? I know that we can't prove it real, however, wouldn't it be nice to come back and do life all over again?! Isn't this FUN? The only reason I'm searching is because since I was a little boy, I've always known that I lived in Egypt! No, I wasn't a King, I was a worker bee, with muscles! Somebody, please call my doctor!
Reincarnation!

No comments:

Post a Comment