GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 14, 2011

THE MANY BENEFITS OF COCONUT OIL! How About 80!


Hey Howdy Hey! Did you that Coconut Oil Is:

·       Anti-inflammatory
·       Antimicrobial
·       Antifungal
·       Antiviral
·       Improves nutrient absorption

Personally, I love the stuff! I also use coconut butter! (Artisana Organic Coconut Butter) It's outstanding in your morning or afternoon smoothie! And just in case you're wondering? What is the difference between coconut oil and coconut butter? Coconut oil is JUST the oil that is extracted from the meat.
Coconut butter is the whole meat of the coconut pureed into a creamy butter.
Coconut meat (by nature) is approximately 65% oil. Betcha didn't know I was so smart, eh?
Coconut Oil

And here's my recipe for a righteous coconut and avocado smoothie! 
12 ounces of organic unsweetened almond milk
One frozen avocado
One BIG table spoon of coconut butter
Half a frozen banana or a whole one if you really like bananas
One scoop of vanilla protein powder (I use MRM or Vega Whole Food Meal Replacement) 
One packet of Stevia (A little organic maple syrup will also work)
A dash of cayenne pepper (Optional)
A handful of walnuts
And to color it GREEN, I also toss in some kale or spinach! Yeah, I know... It's weird, but it works for me! And NO! It's not fattening! Well, okay, maybe a little, but you need it this time of year! Told ya! I make some darn good smoothies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment