GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

DOESN'T MATTER IF IT WORKS OR NOT, SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE IS GOING TO BITCH ABOUT IT!




Quacks, Skeptics and Woo Meisters! 

Hey, it's Marco! Vaccinate! Don't vaccinate! Vitamin C! No vitamin C! To chemo or not to chemo! Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know, some people never get sick, never get fat and never get hangovers! WTH! I really don't care anymore... I know what works for me! It keeps me well, fit, healthy, and I still look and feel better than most everyone my age...Not that I'm old! I just find it strange that whenever something healthy is found to be beneficial, someone, somewhere always has to bitch about it! Does "chemo" work all the time? No! Does taking mega doses of vitamins work all the time? No! Do vaccines work all the time? No! Listen, we don't live in a perfect world and with the stress of daily life, I'm amazed that anyone has any energy left to get to the gym! So, I'm confused! What's better for me? The fresh squeezed organic juice I make myself at home or the orange crap in the container at the grocery store? (How's that stuff stay fresh anyway...) Should I have an organic, grass fed burger, or stop in at McDonald's for a "home made" Quarter Pounder? When I'm thirsty, should I have an ice cold glass of water, or chug a 55 gallon Big Gulp? And what about all these "beauty" products I use? Organic shampoo any better than Suave? What about deodorant? What's really in that colored stick we have to use to keep us smelling good? Oh yeah, and what about Fluoride? MSG? Artificial sweeteners? Restaurant food?? The list is endless... I'm certainly not preachin' DOOM and GLOOM! But doesn't it just make sense that when we die, we die of old age and natural causes!

No comments:

Post a Comment