GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 1, 2011

ENOUGH OF THE DOOM AND GLOOM ALREADY!!



Hey, it's Marco! Okay! I get it! Enough of the doom and gloom! We all know that just about everything is bad for you! Fluoride, vaccines, mercury, my step mother, LOL! So! Over the coming weeks, I'll get back to real nutrition, real exercise, real health and fitness! We'll talk about how to eat, what to eat, and the best way to eat. The best way to train, sleep, and get back in shape! It's really quite simple! These days, there's way too much info on health out there! Everyone appears to be confused! I know extremely FIT people who are very unhealthy, and very HEALTHY people who are not fit at all! We'll talk about "Real World Wellness" and what to do if you're workin' your butt off, have kids, a business, two jobs, a life, no time, etc. Stick with me here! I'm busy just like you are! As a matter of fact, I've been slackin'! I'm not in the best shape either! Still in better shape than most, but I need to start practicing what I preach! And you're not too old, you're not too young! We live in the greatest and richest country on the planet, yet look around! People are fat, sick, and tired! What are we gonna do about it? As my trainer says, "GOYA!" (Get off yer ass!) It's time to start living healthy! As Henry David Thoreau wrote, "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation!" This is so true and for just about everyone I know! What a sad reality! Time to get healthy folks! Remember, it's the start that stops most people!

No comments:

Post a Comment