GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

FIT FOR LIFE! NOT FAT FOR LIFE!


Hey, it's Marco! This is one of my favorite books on how to eat! Believe me, it works! Absolutely, positively, guaranteed! This could well be the very last book you will ever have to read about how to drop that unwanted weight! Years ago, I learned from Don Lemmon, (RIP Brother!) about food separation. Then I studied Dr. Norman Walker's books. You know what, I'm still in great shape, I eat what I want and I nourish and strengthen my body with proper diet and maintain a healthy body weight! Diets DO NOT work!

*Do you love to eat?
*Would you like to have more energy?
*Have you ever been disappointed with a diet?
*Are you confused about what the best diet is?
*Would you like to lose weight without dieting?
Read on and then grab the book! It doesn't get any easier than this! And I still get to have my cheese cake! Yeah baby!

http://www.fitforlifetime.com/product_info.php/cPath/21/products_id/29

No comments:

Post a Comment