GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Vaccines "ARE" Dangerous!



Hey, it's Marco! Finally! The mainstream admits that vaccines are dangerous and cause certain side effects, sometimes serious ones!
"Oh, but my doctor says if we don't vaccinate, we're breaking the law, and my child's head will fall off, and we'll be, you know, labeled as those parents who don't vaccinate and have kids that infect the neighborhood, and people will die, because shots save lives and like, vaccines are the reason no one gets sick any more with, um...polio, and measles and then there's the flu shot which I got last year about this time. I still got the flu, but my doctor said that it would have been much worse had I not taken the shot! That swine flu could have killed me! Que horrible'! Okay, well, my one son did get really bad fever after the shot and wouldn't eat for days. And then  there was the rash, but that went away after the prescription we used, and my daughter still got chicken pox...
http://blog.imva.info/medicine/vaccines-dangerous

No comments:

Post a Comment