GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The Snooze Button

Hey, it's Marco! There’s a strange phenomenon called "The Snooze Button Effect" that’s been plaguing my world for years! Here's what happens! In my sleepy stupor, I press a button that, as the hypothesis goes, can supposedly delay an undesirable event from happening for several minutes or until I find the courage to get up off my arse! How is it that a press of a button can cause me to believe its delusional effects. As if a few more minutes of sleep will actually make a positive difference! Thanks to the great Dr. Wayne Dyer, I now realize "The breeze at dawn has secrets to offer, don't go back to sleep!" (If you get that, you'll know what I'm talking about!) Here's what the wonderful Mel Robbins has to say about the dreaded snooze button...
The Snooze Button

PS!  "The Breeze at Dawn?" What the?? The breeze at dawn is the time of the greatest inspiration and creativity for me, it's the time when you are the closest to your Source/God/Divine Being/Alien Visitor. Therefore, when you arise, put your feet on the floor, feel the morning breeze and listen to your inspirational thoughts...or just get up, brush your teeth, and go for a run! You'll never want to, but if you want to tone up that big butt, or shed that beer gut, you're gonna have to do what no one else will do for you! Exercise CAN make you smarter too! That will be my next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment