GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

WHO'S KILLING THE BANANAS? The Monkeys? I Don't Think So...


Hey, it's Marco! Bananas are awesome, right? And they're darn good for you, right? Did you know that eating bananas can help take the edge off depression? Eating bananas can curb your cravings for nicotine? And...get this! Eating bananas can actually cheer you up! But enough about that...I bet you didn't know that our bananas are disappearing! That's right, bananas are dying! They're killed by a fungus, one known to be caused by glyphosate, which is used on bananas. But the loss of bananas may be only the tip of the disaster...
Read on...
Monsanto's Roundup May End Bananas - And They're Merely the Canary in the Mine#.TlqZ4KhIWt0#.TlqZ4KhIWt0

No comments:

Post a Comment