GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 25, 2011

FACTS ABOUT HOMEOPATHY






Hey, it's Marco! In the last few years there have been many articles in the newspapers attacking
homeopathy, claiming it contains nothing more than water, ignoring all the positive
studies and saying it works through the placebo effect. CRAP! You mean this stuff doesn't work?? I wish someone would have warned me about this "hairy fairy woo woo myth" years ago. I might be sick, tired, overweight, stressed out and possibly dead by now! I might also be hooked on prescription drugs as well! It's too bad the natural or homeopathic way doesn't work! What ever am I going to do now? Go to the doctor? Probably not! I never get sick! Thank you homeopathy!  :D
http://drmukhtarahmad.wordpress.com/2008/12/19/55-facts-about-homeopathy/

No comments:

Post a Comment