GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Cinnamon!

Hey, it's Marco! Do I remember Cinnamon?! You betcha! She was the hottest dancer at the Men's Club! Then we got married and everything fell apart...Wait, er, sorry, wrong blog...I would never...
Cinnamon is one spice almost everyone has in their kitchen cupboard. Whether it’s used to create hot, delicious, apple cider on a cold winter day, or is added to toast with butter and brown sugar, it actually has several health properties we can all benefit from, while making our food taste (and smell) extraordinary. I sometimes make a cinnamon, banana and vanilla protein shake with a handful of almonds for breakfast! Try it! Sure beats grits and Pillsbury dough boy rolls!
http://www.getprograde.com/store.php?page=228

No comments:

Post a Comment