GoBeDo

Thank you so much for stopping by! Time appears to be flying by way too fast and I'm looking to do something exciting with the rest of my life. I'll be starting an online fitness business called "GoBeDo" sometime this year. Be sure and check in. You'll learn about High Interval Training, Yoga, Body weight exercise, Spartan races, Functional training and whole lot more. Real $hit, for Old Timers like me. Why? We only have one shot at a grandiose and fulfilling life. Let's get busy creating one. Remember, it's the start that stops most people. The last thing I want to take to my grave is "regret!"
Peace/Love and Hugs!
Guapo (Grandpa Jasso)
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

THE FOUR HOUR BODY! Finally, someone got it right!

Hey, it's Marco! I've often wondered why after I eat a steak and chase it with some cheesecake, I look bigger and feel stronger. Why I can shed bodyfat super fast without killing myself on the cardio machines. Why I can still out run people my age without crying to my Chiropractor...Timothy Ferriss explains this and more and why most of the crap you read on diet and exercise is a big, fat crock of beans...
Let me warn you, it's a loonng read, but definitely worth it! (Ok, I haven't finished it yet either!)
http://www.fourhourbody.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment